Тоганова Жаксыгуль Кохановна
Toganova Zhaksygul Kokhanovna was born on January 3, 1979 in the Zhalagash region.
In 1996 she graduated from school, in the same year she entered the Kyzylorda State University named after Korkyt ata. In 2000 she graduated from the specialty "History, additional archival work" with the qualification "History teacher, specialist in additional archival work."
She began her career in 2000 as a teacher at the Kyzylorda Humanitarian College named after M. Mametova. As a teacher, between 2001-2003, headed the subject-cycle commission "Social disciplines", 2003-2012 - head of the department "Correspondence education", 2012-2013 - head of the department "Elementary pedagogy", 2013-2020 - deputy director for academic work, since November 2020 - College Principle.
Zhaksygul Kokhanovna is a candidate for full members of the International Informatization Academy.
As a result of research work, management activities in the educational process of Zhaksygul Kokhanovna, several teaching aids and collections were published:
- Methodological guide "Madeniettanu", Kyzylorda 2014, ISBN 978-601-229-454-5;
- Collection "Kazakhstan - Yaderlyk Karusyz Memleket", Kyzylorda, 2014, ISBN 978-9965-452-73-4;
- Methodical manual "Okytudyn belsendi adisteri", Kyzylorda, 2015, ISBN 978-9965-452-61-1.
Zhaksygul Kokhanovna takes part in scientific and practical conferences of the regional, republican, international levels, systematically practices her experience:
- September 2015 - international scientific and pedagogical conference "Problems and modern opportunities for training teaching staff" article on the topic "Problems of assessing students' knowledge in educational institutions of vocational education",
- 2016 - regional scientific and theoretical conference "Actual problems of teaching the history of Independence" article on the topic "The effectiveness of the use of TOGIS technology in history lessons",
- November 2017, Uralsk - republican scientific and practical conference "To the 95th anniversary of M. Mametova "The Heroic Daughter of the East - Manshuk" presented a report on the topic "Introducing youth to patriotism in the educational process through the exploits of Manshuk."
In August 2015, following the results of an agreement on mutual cooperation between the Department of Education of the province of Gyeonggi of South Korea and the Kyzylorda region of the Republic of Kazakhstan, she completed an internship "Information and communication technologies in the education system".
Zhaksygul Kokhanovna constantly improves her professional knowledge and takes advanced training courses:
- Public Center of Germany "Senior Experten Service";
- "International experience in the implementation of dual training". Kyzylorda, (2013);
- Russian Federation, Department of Education of the city of Moscow;
- "Actual problems of pedagogy and psychology" (2014);
- Gyeonggi and Te-Teng Provincial Department of Education, South Korea;
- "Informational Internship" (2014); National Academy of Education named after I. Altynsarin;
- "Strategy for the development of national qualification systems" (2015);
- Independent Kazakhstan Agency for Quality Assurance in Education;
- “Preparation of a self-assessment report by technical and vocational education organizations within the framework of institutional accreditation” (2016);
- German Public Center "Senior Experten Service";
- "Psychology of Personality" (2016);
- "Bilim Media Group" LLP, "Updated Content of Education" LLP; Digitalization of education using BilimLand resources”, (2018);
- Center for Pedagogical Excellence AEO "Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools";
- Improving the qualifications of college teachers for the training of pedagogical personnel as part of updating the content of secondary education in the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kyzylorda, (2019);
- Non-profit joint-stock company "Talap";
- Training center "Development and improvement of IT - competencies of teachers" (2020).
Zhaksygul Kokhanovna for successful work was awarded:
- The Certificate of Honor of the Department of Education of the Kyzylorda Region (2006);
- The Letter of Appreciation from the Department of Education of the Kyzylorda Region (2012);
- The Certificate of Honor of the Mayor of the Kyzylorda Region K.E. Semey" in the Kyzylorda region (2014);
- Diploma of the Kyzylorda Regional Department of Education (2015);
- Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2016);
- Letter of thanks from the Center for Pedagogical Excellence of the AEO "Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools" (2017);
- Letter of thanks from the editors of the Republican Scientific -methodical magazine "Stars of Sports" (2017);
- Letter of thanks from the dance sport federation of the Karaganda region (2017);
- Letter of thanks from the Kyzylorda regional department of education (2017) congratulations from the Mayor of the Kyzylorda region (2020);
- Anniversary badge of the 200th anniversary of the city of Kyzylorda (2018);
- Holder of the badge "Y. Altynsarin" of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2017).
In 2019, she took part in the institutional accreditation of the Taraz - Gasyr College as part of an external audit expert group formed by an Independent Education Quality Management Agency (IEQMA). In 2019, she was the head of an external audit expert group created under the institutional accreditation of the humanitarian college for the harmonious development of a person “Self-Knowledge” in Almaty.
Zhaksygul Kokhanovna is married, mother of two wonderful children.