Expert (private) organizations can use the service for comprehensive expert examination of construction projects online without providing notarized copies or original copies of supporting documents. The service is intended only for legal entities and is delivered free-of-charge.
"Through optimization of business processes, we have facilitated the procedure for delivery of 9 public services on the e-License portal. Now, business owners have the capability to get permits online in just a couple of minutes. Thanks to the work done by NIT JSC and MDDIAI RK with government agencies, legal entities do not need to provide certificates for 9 services in paper" told Rostislav Konyashkin, Chairman of the Board, National Information Technologies JSC.
It should be mentioned that earlier the service was delivered in paper and it took 30 calendar days, while the required documents were provided in the form of notarized copies or original copies.
In order to undergo expert organization accreditation for the right to perform mandatory comprehensive extradepartmental expertise of projects (feasibility studies and design estimates), the user needs to:
- sign in or register on the e-License Portal;
- select a relevant service in the "Construction" section;
- familiarize with a package of documents in the service datasheet;
- click "Order Service Online" button;
- select the type of work/services;
- enter the required data according to the information form;
- sign using a digital signature.
The public services delivery result is generated within 5-7 minutes and is available in the Personal Account in the form of an electronic document signed by digital signature of the head of the service provider or his/her replacement.
Upon receipt of accreditation certificate, a legal entity can carry out its activities without obstacles. The permit validity period is 2 years.
Apart from this service, eight more public services are delivered online at the e-License portal, namely:
- "Inclusion and exclusion from the State Register of Natural Monopoly Entities, except for services in the field of air navigation and airports, and communication (subtype Inclusion into the State Register of Natural Monopoly Entities)";
- "Issuance of import and (or) export license for certain types of goods";
- "Issuance of import and (or) export license for certain types of goods on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
- "Issuance of a license for the right to engage in the commodity exchanges activities";
- "Accreditation of legal entities engaged in technical supervision and technical inspection of facilities of the 1st and 2nd class of responsibility";
- "Accreditation of project management organizations in the field of architecture, urban planning and construction";
- "Acceptance of documents for training, retraining, advanced training of personnel in the field of physical culture and sports";
- "Issuance of permits for amateur (sports) fishing permitted for the needs of the local population living in the protected area of the Markakol State Nature Reserve."